Find out who she is, what she cares about, and what her talents are.
- Volunteer to support a recycling program or start one of your own.
- Give your time to help clean up a local park or beach.
- Local animal shelters need help on a daily basis. You can volunteer in your free time.
- Start a pet food collection.
- Share your love of music by playing for a group at a senior living center.
- Teach children a craft at a youth-serving organization.
- Assist a food pantry by assembling cans and dry good donations.
- Start a canned food drive for those in need.
- Make bedtime bags to be given to children in foster care who needs some comfort.
- Teach others how to play your favorite sport.
- Donate soccer balls or equipment to a program that can’t exist without the help of the community.
Prepare for the Holidays
- Assemble donations at a local food pantry.
- Sing carols at a retirement home.
- Make holiday cards for servicemen and women.
Girl Scouts helping Girl Scouts
- Help a younger girl troop earn a badge or patch.