Let’s Get Started!
Girls must be in 4th or 5th grade and be a registered Girl Scout Junior. The deadline for Bronze Award final reports is September 30 as girls enter 6th grade.
- Complete a Junior Journey and Journey Project.
- The troop leader should submit one Bronze Award Notification for the troop.
- Complete the Bronze Award Take Action Project.
- The Bronze Award Project can benefit Girl Scouts or the community.
- The Bronze Award Project must be done with a troop or other group.
- The suggested time to complete the project is 20 hours per girl.
- Do you have sponsors? Use this form so expectations are understood.
- Fundraisers may be held to support your project, and all fundraisers must be approved by the council in advance. See the Money Earning Application form for more information.
- Girl Scouts cannot raise money to be donated to another organization.
- Each girl must submit the Bronze Award Report with the project log. Questions must be answered by each girl in her own words and in her own handwriting. Typed forms will not be accepted. Troop leaders can collect and submit forms for the entire troop.
Forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed or mailed to the Mobile Service Center, or dropped off at either office.
Final reports are reviewed by council staff. The troop leader will be notified when the project has been reviewed and pins may be purchased. The council will provide a certificate for each girl.