Let’s Get Started!
Girls must be in 4th or 5th grade and be a registered Girl Scout Junior. The deadline for Bronze Award final reports is September 30 as girls enter 6th grade.
- Complete a Junior Journey and Journey Project.
- Download the Bronze Award Notification and Report Forms.
- The troop leader should submit one Bronze Award Notification Form for the troop.
- Complete the Bronze Award Take Action Project.
- The Bronze Award Project can benefit Girl Scouts or the community.
- The Bronze Award Project must be done with a troop or other group.
- The suggested time to complete the project is 20 hours per girl.
- Do you have sponsors? Use this form so expectations are understood.
- Fundraisers may be held to support your project, and all fundraisers must be approved by the council in advance. See the Money Earning Application form for more information.
- Girl Scouts cannot raise money to be donated to another organization.
- Each girl must submit the Bronze Award Report Form with the project log. Questions must be answered by each girl in her own words and in her own handwriting. Typed forms will not be accepted.
All forms should be faxed, emailed, or mailed to Jeannie Napper at the Mobile Service Center. You may also drop the forms off at either office, with attention to Jeannie Napper.
Final reports are reviewed by council staff. The troop leader will be notified when the project has been reviewed and pins may be purchased. The council will provide a certificate for each girl.