Reconnect with the premier organization for girls -- the one that helped you become the successful woman you are today.
Let Us Know Who You Are!
It's easy -- use the form below or call us at 1-800-239-6636 ext. 2802. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also join our growing Girl Scout community on Facebook.
We will add you to our growing list of local Girl Scout Alumnae. We will keep you informed of events and information of unique interest to you!
Thanks for your information. We appreciate your past, present, and future involvement in Girl Scouting!
This is an effort to find Girl Scout Alumnae. We are looking for women who want to:
And, you will have fun and help make the world a better place.
- Connect with other former Girl Scouts in the area
- Learn what Girl Scouting is doing today to help girls grow strong
- Hear from current Girl Scouts about their wonderful projects and adventures
- Return to camp for a weekend of Girl Scout fun
- Join the national alumnae association to look for your former Troop members
We're compiling our history! We want to know about your area events and projects, your trips and awards.
We're collecting items from our Girl Scouting past -- anything that may have appeared in the any of the Girl Scouting catalogs since 1912.
You can find additional detailed information here.