COVID-19 Health Assessment screening is required for any in-person gathering 30 minutes prior to the start of the activity. It is recommended for all youth under the age of 18 to have adult supervision when completing the health assessment questionnaire.
If anyone within your household has symptoms or has known exposure to COVID-19, you should not attend in-person programming.
COVID-19 Health Assessment procedures for in-person volunteer-led programming will follow the following guidelines:
- All volunteers are required to agree to GSSA's COVID-19 Waiver release on our online event registration and all participants are required to have filled out an adult/girl health history form that has the COVID-19 hold harmless release in it. This is mandatory for all volunteers/parents to complete prior to the start of any in-person activities.
Health Assessment Questions
If any participant answers Yes to any of the below questions, they should stay home and seek evaluation by their healthcare provider. People of any age with certain medical conditions may have an increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19. Visit the Center for Disease Control for the complete list of medical conditions and consider these conditions when making decisions about participation.
- In the last 24 hours, have you experienced any of the following new symptoms that cannot be attributed to another health condition or specific activity such as physical exercise?
- Fever Y/N
- New cough Y/N
- Shortness of breath Y/N
- Fatigue Y/N
- Muscle aches Y/N
- Any other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset or headaches Y/N
- New loss of taste or smell Y/N
- A temperature over 100°F Y/N
- Have you had contact with any confirmed Covid-19 positive patients in the last 14 days? Y/N