Rockin' the Apple
4 days in New York City
June 19 - 22, 2011
Join us for "Rockin' the Apple" as Girl Scouts enjoy four days and three nights in New York City! We'll go to all the great sites including: Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, Central Park, 5th Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Financial District, including the Stock Exchange and "Ground Zero", South Street Port, SoHo Art Gallery District, and Greenwich Village. We will also see a Broadway Show. Don't miss this once in a lifetime trip!
Who: All registered Girl Scouts and adults.
· Note: Troops are welcome to register for this trip.
· GSSA Staff can supervise individually registered Junior, Cadette, Senior and Ambassador Girl Scouts.
· Daisies and Brownies must come with a parent.
Cost: $925 per person
· NOTE: Girl Scouts can use Cookie Money earned during the 2010 and 2011 cookie sales
· Non-refundable deposit of $100 due Sep. 15, 2010
· 2nd Deposit $200 due Nov. 14, 2010
· Balance due Mar. 8, 2011
· Cost Includes: Roundtrip motor coach and local transportation; deluxe hotel; all admission fees and taxes; evening activities including a Broadway Show; 3 breakfasts (all-you-can-eat-buffets); 3 dinners at NY restaurants; liability insurance; 24-hour licensed Tour Guide; and nighttime security.
· Spending money for souvenirs, miscellaneous, and money for all lunches and meals to and from New York is the sole responsibility of the participant. A minimum of $120 ($20 a day) for meals, snacks, and souvenirs is recommended.
Registration: Complete an Event Registration Form for each participant (use participant's information and not the troop leaders) and mail with initial $100 deposit to:
Girl Scouts of Southern Alabama
145 Coliseum Blvd.
Montgomery, AL 36109
Minimum: 40 participants; Maximum: 50 participants
Registration Deadline: September 15, 2010
Questions? Call Christine Shavers at 334-272-9164, 800-239-6636 ext.2202, or e-mail email@example.com.