The results are in! Take a look at a snapshot of results from our 2009 Cookie Sale evaluation.
Thanks so much to those of you who took the time to complete our recent cookie sale evaluation. We had many valuable comments and some truly great ideas for next year. Now that we've had a chance to review the results of the survey, it's our turn to share them with you. Here's a sampling of what you had to say about our 2009 sale.
· The cookie booth scheduler got an almost unanimous thumbs up. Many of you also requested that it be available for use in all council areas next year, and we will certainly work on that.
· Many respondents said they would like the council to offer a "cookie bucks" option for incentives, providing funds for girls to use for council programs, the shops, etc. We are exploring this option and are hopeful to try a variation of this that can work for everyone.
· Most of you think it's a good idea to extend the cookie sale if there is bad weather for several weekends during cookie booth sales.
· Many of you requested more training on the e-budde system, and we plan to provide this for next year's sale.
· We found that few troops use the program materials that accompany the sale and even fewer use the online materials provided by our baker.
· Volunteers would like for the pantry hours on the weekends to be longer.
· Most respondents were very pleased with the trucking companies who provided the initial cookie delivery.
We want you to know that we take your comments and suggestions seriously and will try to incorporate as many of them into next year's cookie sale as we can. Thanks, again, for your input!