Hold Harmless Forms Now Required for Council Events and Property Use



Girl Scouts of Southern Alabama now requires girls and adults to sign a hold harmless agreement prior to participating in council events or using council property.  We suggest that you have each member of your troop and their parents to sign this agreement and send it to the council office closest to you now, so that we have it on file when you register for an activity.  In the future, your troop will be required to sign a hold harmless agreement at the beginning of each Girl Scout year.  If you have any questions, please contact Karlyn Edmonds, ext. 2903.



  • © 2006-2014 Girl Scouts of Southern Alabama, Inc. 1-800-239-6636. All Rights Reserved.

  • Join us on: