Camp Forms -- Filling them out may not be fun, but camp sure is!


You've seen the camp programs, you probably know which camp your daughter wants to attend... Now, you just need to fill out the forms to get her there!  We may be making this sound more complicated than it really is, but we want to be sure everyone knows which forms need to be filled out and when.


All campers need to fill out the:

·         Camp Registration form

·         Hold Harmless Agreement

·         Camper health-care recommendations (the physical must be completed within 24 months prior to camp)


Fill out one Health History Form:

·         Short term camper health history (3 nights or less)


·         Camper health history (4 nights or more)


All of these instructions are on the forms, but here's the big picture... 

·         Complete the Health History Form and make a copy.  Send the original, signed form by May 21 to the council. 

·         Complete the top of the Camper Health-care Recommendations form and provide the copy of the Health History to your child's health-care provider for review and completion.  After it has been completed and signed by your child's health-care provider, return the health-care recommendations form by May 21.


The Camp Scholarship Application is due by April 23.  (not postmark by April 23 like other programs)


All of these forms are on the Camps and Properties page, along with information about the different camp sessions.  If you have any questions, please call Barbara Davis at extension 1902.



  • © 2006-2014 Girl Scouts of Southern Alabama, Inc. 1-800-239-6636. All Rights Reserved.

  • Join us on: