Girl Scouts of Southern Alabama is accepting nominations to recognize women who have distinguished themselves through service and leadership. This event will honor up to nine women from across Southern Alabama who make a difference in our community.
The 2010 Women of Distinction Gala will be held on March 25, 2010, at Wynlakes Country Club in Montgomery.
We invite you to nominate distinguished women from our community. One award will be presented in each of the nine categories.
- Business, Finance, Insurance
- Arts, Cultures, Humanities
- Education, Faith, Youth or Social Services
- Environment, Architecture, Engineering, Real Estate, Construction
- Health, Wellness, Fitness
- Law, Government, Elected Officials
- PR, Advertising, Media
- Girl Scout Volunteer of the Year
- Young Woman of Distinction