Many of you may be breathing a sigh of relief that the cookie sale is over, but the rewards are just beginning! We planned to give out three Wii or iPod's this year however, there was only ONE box difference between the third and fourth place cookie sellers, so we're giving away four!
Congratulations to everyone on a successful cookie sale, and thanks for all of your hard work!
Check out the top sellers, and be sure and congratulate them if you see them!
The top four council cookie sellers are:
• Lindsay D. from Troop 8400 at 2,009 boxes
• Corrin G. from Troop 9303 at 1,612 boxes
• Jennalyn S. from Troop 9205 at 1,441 boxes
• Hannah L. from Troop 9205 at 1,440 boxes
The top troops are:
Category 1-10 Girl Scouts Selling:
1. 5 Girl Scouts from Troop 8455 (SU 807) sold 337 cases of cookies (4,044 Boxes). Troop Leader: Becky James
2. 9 Girl Scouts from Troop 8309 (SU 807) sold 299 cases of cookies (3,588 Boxes). Troop Leader: Dana Jones
Category 11-20 Girl Scouts Selling:
1. 20 Girl Scouts from Troop 9341 (SU 923 ) sold 554 cases of cookies (6,648 Boxes). Troop Leader: Debbie Kasper
2. 18 Girl Scouts from Troop 9265 (SU 923 ) sold 544 cases of cookies (6,528 Boxes). Troop Leader: Denine Richey
Category 20+ Girl Scouts Selling:
1. 42 Girl Scouts Troop 9351 (SU 913) sold 950 cases of cookies (11,400 Boxes). Troop Leader: Jessie Harris
2. 40 Girl Scouts from Troop 9418 (SU 916 ) sold 894 cases of cookies (10,728 Boxes). Troop Leader: Alison Simonton