Using GSUSA Licensed Vendors


The bottom line is: If a troop wants to make a T-shirt, but won't be selling it, they can!  We sincerely apologize for any miscommunication about this issue! 

The name Girl Scouts, GSUSA and/or any service marks (like the Trefoil) can be used on merchandise (like T-Shirts) with the following conditions:

  1. The item will not be sold or at an event where a participant fee is charged
  2. The item also must include Girl Scout Troop/Service Area XXXX or Girl Scouts of Southern Alabama Troop/Service Area XXXX



  • © 2006-2014 Girl Scouts of Southern Alabama, Inc. 1-800-239-6636. All Rights Reserved.

  • Join us on: