We can't wait for you try out the Volunteer Toolkit! The Volunteer Toolkit is a digital resource designed to make it dramatically easier for troop leaders to manage their troop, prepare for and lead meetings, and connect with other volunteers and parents.
You`ll be amazed at what you can do with your new software AND your troop's very own Volunteer Toolkit (VTK) where you can:
- Renew memberships
- Submit your troop's annual Financial Statement
- Use online resources to plan troop meeting schedules and share them with parents
- Look at badge requirements, access step-by-step meeting outlines and print supply lists
- Customize your meeting itinerary and content to match your girls' needs
- Upload Annual Permission Forms for every member/family profile page
- Update member information
- See when background checks and certifications are due for renewal....
And, so much more! Be sure to stop by our Volunteer Systems page on our website for more info and to watch a quick video!