Through the VTK, troop leaders can:
- Plan the troop’s calendar year.
- Email parents with one click.
- View the troop roster, renew girls’ membership, and update girls' contact information.
- View Daisy through Ambassador Journeys and badges (to plan for troop meetings), including prepopulated tracks for younger and older Multi-Level troop groups (K–5 and 6–12).
- Customize meetings by troop year with other badge and Journey options.
- Explore individual meeting plans that show a breakdown of every meeting, including a list of materials needed and editable time allotments for each activity within a meeting.
- Record girls’ attendance at meetings and their badge and Journey achievements.
- Add council or custom troop events to the troop’s calendar.
- Enter the troop’s finances (depending on the council’s process).
- Easily locate resources both national and local council resources, such as Safety Activity Checkpoints.
What About Parents?
- Parents can now access the Volunteer Toolkit to see what their girl’s troop or group is doing (e.g, meeting information and which badges and Journeys she is working on).
- Parents can also view the troop’s finances (depending on the council’s process).
Log in today! Click on My GS in the upper right-hand corner to get started.
Coming Soon! Online VTK training resources for Girl Scout Volunteers
New Leader Training
Are you ready to change the lives of girls in our community? Before you get started in your new position, we've got some online training resources for you.
Best of all, class is in session whenever you’re ready! This self-paced, 45-minute course is your online orientation to Girl Scouting. Just sign in to get started!
Online Trainings for Girl Scout Activities
Outdoor Songs and Games
Step by Step: Developing Outdoor Skills in Girls
Introduction to Campsite Set-Up
Introduction to Cooking Outdoors
Taking the Journeys Outside
Planning Your Troop’s First Campout
How to Leave No Trace Outdoors
Introduction to Fire Building