- health forms
- permission slips
- copies of reservations, pre-payments, business contacts, etc.
- a troop roster with emergency contact numbers
- maps, destination addresses & phone numbers
- trip itinerary
- caravans (following a lead driver) are not permitted
- verify every girls is a registered member
- verify every adult is a registered member, an approved volunteer, & his/her required training is current
- check Safety-Activity Checkpoint for each activity (theme parks, camping, outdoor cooking, etc.)
- for day trips, notify SUM of travel plans and verify that you have copies of Driver's license and auto ins cards
- for overnight trips, complete the overnight trip/camping application form (must attach copies of driver's licenses, auto insurance cards, certifications, etc.)
- check to make sure you have the proper adult:girl ratios for the activity
- do not sign any rental contracts until you complete a rental application and have it reviewed by a council staff member
Review the Venturing Out module on our website.
For questions about trip applications, insurance, rental applications, safety-guidelines, etc.
Contact: Cheryl Miller
Learning & Volunteer Services Liaison
Cell # 334.312.0433