Image via Wikipedia
Use your Cookie Bucks or Destinations money to go to this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with the Multiple Award-Winning Show
Not Available to the General Public!
The Premiere of our Award-Winning Exclusive Broadway Girl Scout Event: "For Good"
Saturday, JANUARY 29, 2011
Interactive Broadway Workshop from 9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Broadway Matinee of Wicked at 2 p.m.
Package includes Interactive Workshop, Interactive Resource Guide, Special WICKED Girl Scout Patch, and Preferred Seating to the Show for $146.25 (Orchestra/Front Mezzanine), $111.25 (Mid Mezzanine), $86.25 (Rear Mezzanine)
The Exciting Education Workshop includes...
- Interaction with the Girl Scout community
- High profile female key note speakers who are successful leaders in their field
- Learn music and choreography from the show
- Present community service projects for members of the Broadway company
- Interact with Wicked cast members and behind-the-scenes creative team professionals in an Intimate Question and Answer Session
- Earn an exclusive Wicked Girl Scout patch
- Attend the 2 p.m. matinee performance of Wicked with an audience of Girl Scouts from across the country
- Opportunity to fulfill Silver and Gold Leadership Awards
- Chance to win a backstage visit!
No orders accepted after September 27, 2010
To purchase tickets and for more info, contact: StudentsLive (212) 220-6000
"Programs like these enable a new generation of audiences to make theater arts a permanent part of their lives."
- Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton