All you need are comfortable shoes, a little red wagon and cookies! Load up your wagon and walk around your neighborhood to ask your neighbors to buy cookies before they're all gone. Don't forget to follow your cookie safety guidelines when selling your cookies.
· Encourage customers to load up on their favorites.
· Call customers from your initial order card and see if they would like any more.
· Promote extra sales by creating cute bundles.
· Turn your driveway into a red wagon. Create a yard sign to advertise your red wagon sale and set up a cookie booth drive - thru at your house.
· Make a point to inform customers that Girl Scout cookies freeze very well, especially Thin Mints.
· Consider making a bundle tag that states "freeze me".